Online UK Diploma in Data Analytics
The Pearson BTEC Higher National Diploma allows students to specialise by committing to specific career paths and progression routes to a degree level study in a UK college or university. On successful completion of the Pearson BTEC Higher National Diploma, students can develop their careers in the computing sector through:
- Entering employment Linking with the appropriate vendor accredited Certificate Programme (Microsoft, Cisco, Google, AWS, Oracle, etc).
- Committing to Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
- The Higher National Diploma is recognised by universities around the world for entry onto the last year of an undergraduate degree (Degree Finder | Higher Nationals).
- De Montfort University presents an outstanding opportunity for students seeking to pursue their studies in the United Kingdom while also establishing their careers there. By obtaining a 2-year post-study work visa, students can acquire invaluable work experience in the UK, thereby enhancing their employability prospects.
- Macquarie University presents itself as an outstanding choice for international students who aspire to study in Australia and establish their careers in the country. With a 2-3 year post-study work visa, students can seize the opportunity to gain significant work experience in Australia and enhance their professional skills.
The Online Blended Learning Programme is a UK-based business curriculum with BTEC Level 4 & 5 accreditation through PEARSON, UK and is attainable in just two years with an additional 1-year Top-Up at a UK University of your choice. This practical, competency-based programme prepares business students for the realities of demands of global industry.
SISFU will be the leading transnational university that develops global leaders and professionals. It is distinguished by its excellent academic standards, outstanding instructional methodologies, relevant research, high levels of student achievement, a culture of innovation, and strong partnerships with ranked educational institutions. Its graduates are sought after by top national and global organizations. The Online Blended Learning Programme, which provides a flexible and accessible mode of learning, is an alternative to the traditional, classroom-based programmes.
SISFU, the premier transnational university in the Philippines, delivers globally-relevant quality undergraduate and graduate programs developed by accredited educational partners from the UK, Australia and the USA. Using rigorous international standards in instruction, assessment and research, supported by excellent facilities, highly-qualified faculty, and industry collaboration, SISFU prepares students to be globally competitive, competent professionals, successful entrepreneurs, leaders and movers of society. SISFU provides quality, international higher education through the Online Blended Learning Programme (OBL) accessible everywhere with students around the world in places like Japan, South Korea, U.A.E., Australia, and the U.S.A.